The Top 5 Benefits of Recycling Vehicles
Climate change has been a hot topic throughout 2019 and will continue to be in 2020 and beyond. As awareness increases, people are looking for different ways to help reduce their carbon emissions, reduce their carbon footprint and be more environmentally friendly. One area that has been neglected for years is the recycling of cars, trucks, SUVs and other vehicles.
In the past, old and unwanted vehicles ended up in landfills or landfills. As they sat, they released oil, gas, radiator coolant, and other harmful chemicals into the ground that caused pollution.
Fortunately, at the start of the new year, everyone can make an effort to become more environmentally responsible by recycling their vehicles. Some of the main benefits everyone can gain by promoting this type of recycling include:
- Helps recycle steel, aluminum and other metals for other purposes. All those metals used to build the vehicles can be removed, cleaned and remelted to create something new. Be it another vehicle, soda cans or steel beams for a new office building. By reusing the metal in old vehicles, it reduces the costs of extracting metals from the ground and helps preserve the environment by reducing greenhouse gases.
- Helps prevent harmful chemicals and fluids from entering the soil. Gas, oil, radiator coolant and other fluids are drained from vehicles and disposed of in a safe and environmentally friendly manner. In some cases, these fluids can also be recycled.
- Helps to recycle various plastics for other purposes. The vehicles also have many plastic parts and components that can be reused. Plastic can be melted down and made into something new, such as new turn signals, light covers, and so on.
- You are paid in cash for the recycling of your vehicle. As an added bonus, you can get the best dollar paid for your old vehicle when you recycle it. Not only are you doing something great for the environment, but you are also putting extra cash in your pocket!
- Recycling old vehicles requires minimal effort. There isn’t much you need to do to recycle your old car, truck, SUV, or other vehicle. All you have to do is pick up the phone or submit an online application to sell your car for recycling. That’s all! We’ll take care of the rest.
How our car recycling program works
- To get started, call us or fill out our online application.
- We will review your vehicle information and provide you with a purchase offer.
- If you like our offer, you accept it.
- We plan a pick-up time.
- When we collect your vehicle, you sign the title and we pay you on the spot.
We take care of all other activities necessary to recycle your vehicle safely and responsibly. To find out how much your old vehicle is worth, contact us Now.